Tuesday, September 25, 2012

These Are a Few of Her Favorite Things - Emery Edition

It seems like, not so long ago, I was writing a post exactly like this for Des. She was 23 months old and I wanted to document all the special things about her at that moment in time. Looking at the calendar, Emery will be 2 years old in 3 weeks, so I figured I needed to repeat for posterity. While she is still 23 months old, I need to document her favorite things at THIS moment in time. So, here goes:

EMERY'S FAVORITE THINGS (as of 9/25/12)
Quotation marks mean Emery Language :-)

Favorite Food: eggs, grapes, tomatoes, chips and dip, any kind of sausage, anything Italian, peanut butter, and anything with Nutella on it.

Favorite Drink: Instant Breakfast and juice "boxth"(box)

Fav. Movie: Hmm...not really into movies yet. Maybe if we had some that hadn't been destroyed by
Big Sis...

Fav. T.V. Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, hands down.

Fav. Song: "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" by One Direction and whatever is playing on Pandora while Mommy is making dinner. :-)

Fav. Hobby: Taking things apart (she loves to tinker), working the Ipad and Mommy's Iphone, playing school with Des and sleeping like a champ.

Fav. Word: "Why?", "Me?", "Mickey", and "Cup"

Fav. Color: "Peenk" (pink) and anything sparkly

Fav. Article of Clothing: Shoes!!

Fav. Memory (so far): Going to the beach this summer and her constantly asking to "whim" (swimming by herself).

Misc. Faves: Feeding "Rabbie" (our pet rabbit), laying in bed with her cup and watching Mickey, going to Daddy and Desi's "cool" (school), working on flash cards with Desi every night (she tries to answer the questions like a big girl), helping unload the dishwasher, taking a bath (minus the hairwashing), going with Nannie to eat eggs, her cousin Jackson, pretty much any baby she sees, and did I mention she enjoys sleep? :-)

~She is my heart~



No comments:

Post a Comment